Try out a new Buick or GMC with the latest lease offers from Freehold Autos
Contrary to popular belief, buying a new car isn’t for everyone. That’s where these handy new lease offers from Freehold Autos come into play. Save some money on new Buick and GMC vehicles when you lease them for 39 months.
First things first – Should you lease a car? There are a few scenarios where you should choose to lease instead of buy. If you like to change your mind or scenery often, want the latest technology, or want a luxury car for less, choosing to lease is for you. The general rule of thumb is if you plan to keep driving your new car long after the loan is paid off, then you should buy. But if not, then take advantage of this month’s lease offers!
- 2014 Buick LaCrosse: Lease for $289 per month for 39 months
- 2014 Buick Verano: Lease for $169 per month for 39 months
- 2014 Buick Enclave: Lease for $379 per month for 39 months
- 2014 GMC Acadia SLE: Lease for $199 per month for 39 months
- 2014 GMC Yukon: Lease for $679 per month for 39 months
- 2014 GMC Terrain: Lease for $159 per month for 39 months
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500: Lease for $299 per month for 39 months
Other restrictions and details apply to these lease offers, so be sure to contact us at (732) 410-5570 or http://www.freeholdautos.com for more information.